- The information we collect and process is required for us to be able to perform our contractual obligations and receive payment from you for the services we provide.
- We require to keep any work produced which may include your business and or personal information for future orders. This is stored on a secure external hard drive or filing system which is not connected to the internet. Please inform us if you do not wish your work to be stored but please be aware there will be cost implications every time the work is required to be redrawn/reset.
- We sometimes share images of previous work on Social Media which may include details such as farm or house names or numbers for instance. We will always request your permission before doing so.
- We do not sell your personal data.
- We do not share your personal data with any other party.
- We keep your personal data only for as long as necessary.
- You can access your personal data by contacting by email or in writing at the addresses shown below.
- You can ask us to make changes to your personal information.
- You can change your contact preferences whenever you like by emailing email@example.com or writing to us at the addresse provided below.
- If you do not wish us to keep your personal data, then please respond to this communication by contacting us by either email or in writing.
For the purposes of the GDPR and UK data protection laws, the controller is Eddie Petrie of Scroll Products , 31a Blackiemuir Avenue, Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, AB30 1DX.
Get in touch with us